A new Phasmophobia update 0.8.1.2 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update brings several tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.8.1.2 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update 0.8 added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Recently, a hotfix added a new truck, ghost types, voice recognition overhaul, and more. Unfortunetly, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia update 0.8.1.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Phasmophobia Patch 0.8.1.2 Notes – March 8, 2023
- Several doors in all maps are now linked to multiple rooms for ghost events and monkey paw wishes
- The Sanity Survival weekly difficulty challenge now has the Nightmare hunt duration and no candles
- If you didn’t play for a long time your level and progress will no longer be wiped
- The ghost can no longer walk through the Maple campsite large tents
- Fixed a bug that was causing players to not be able to select a difficulty
- Ghosts will now open and close the doors in the correct direction
- You can now click the left shop buttons on 4:3 aspect resolutions
- Yurei will no longer lower your sanity if they used their ability without closing a door
- Yurei will now only count the ability used when it successfully uses its ability
- Potential fix for hunts starting when all players are outside
- Lowered the volume of the guitar sound
- Sunny meadows TV sound can no longer be heard across the map
- The Sunny Meadows male day room TV will now turn on
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.8.1.2 on PC(Steam).