Rust July 2022 update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Rust patch notes, the latest update adds new features, fixes and a lots of improvements.
Previously, a major update added balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Rust PC patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Rust July 2022 Patch Notes – March 2, 2023
The Drone is a new player-controlled craftable deployable, operated from the Computer Station. Easily damaged from impacts. Can be picked up and deployed just about anywhere – but it doesn’t have the best signal, so you’ll need to control it using a nearby Computer Station.
- Reduced minimum gap between pipe points
- Can hold Shift to place entities on top of other deployed entities
- Reworked Maximum and Minimum filter behaviour and added a Buffer mode
- Added 3 more blueprint slots to the Industrial Crafter
- Improved pipe generation performance and fixed pipes being regenerated too often
- Added a green pipe colour
- Added an extra slot for storage adaptors on the front of small boxes
- Electric Furnace and Storage Adaptor performance improvements
- Buffer transfers will now be cancelled if a conveyor is turned off or runs out of the item mid-transfer
- Added a UI visualisation to show what buffer transfers are in process
- Conveyors will now turn back on when they receive power if they were on when they lost power
- Reduced volume of Industrial sounds
- Industrial Crafter will now only make noise when it is crafting
- Industrial Crafter will now pulse red if it’s output storage is full
- Various server garbage collection improvements
- Looking at another entity while an IO connection is solo’d will now maintain the solo visualisation
- Fixed being able to place storage adaptors in places where they would intersect with other colliders (eg. top of a small box placed under a workbench)
- Fixed some cases where blueprints wouldn’t respect number based item filters
- Fixed sometimes being unable to build in areas where pipes used to be
- Ziplines should now be much less likely to kill the player if they collide with the terrain
- Ziplines should now use alternate paths more often if the terrain is too close to the desired zipline
- Fixed some cases where the Repair resources required UI wouldn’t appear when attempting to repair an entity
- Fixed contacts button staying disabled permanently after connecting to a server with contacts disabled
- Fixed water catchers no longer filling up with water when connected to a full water container
- Fixed edge case where underground train tunnel entrance would not connect to underground train station
- Various fixes for multithreaded networking
Download a free Rust patch on PC (Steam).