Elyon game update (November 17, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Elyon patch notes, the latest update added a new Clan War map, new loot in Luminus Battle, and a variety of system improvements.
Recently, a big game update was released which added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Elyon patch will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Elyon Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- Content schedule has been updated to reflect the end of Daylight Saving Time.
- The start time (UTC) of World Quests, Dimensional Portals, Clan War, and Realm War has been moved 1 hour forward.
- The word “reich” is no longer prohibited.
- The Party Dungeon schedule has been updated.
- Mon, Tue: Beast's Lair
- Wed, Thu, Sun: Twisted Temple
- Fri, Sat: Wailing Citadel
- Fighter’s Medal is no longer considered a junk item and its tooltip has been adjusted accordingly.
- Added a new loot drop in Luminus Battle, Lucky Luminus Gold Box.
- The box is untradeable, can't be sold, and can't be destroyed.
- Required character Item Level: 500
- When below this item level, the drop rate will decrease.
- The drop rate of the box is affected by the use of the Luminus Battle Item Drop Rate Increase buff.
- Batch Dismantle has been added.
- Added a Batch Dismantle icon to the bottom side of the Inventory.
- Open the Batch Dismantle UI and press the “Uncommon or Below,” “Rare,” or “Epic” button to automatically register items of the selected level to the Batch Dismantle window in order. You can register a maximum of 20 items.
- Items in the Key Items inventory will not be registered.
- You must transfer items in the Material Bag to your normal Inventory or drag and drop them from the Material Bag yourself.
- A notice window will appear upon registering an item above a certain grade or an enhanced item separately to the Batch Dismantle window. Please note that, once you dismantle an item, you cannot undo it.
- Added an “Open Multiple Boxes” checkbox when opening random boxes.
- Added the ability to preview the map in the Clan War UI.
- The Clan War battlefield has been changed to “Waving Citadel.”
- The Waving Citadel starts from the central floating shrine.
- You can’t battle or use/equip items at the starting location.
- You can perform a rocket jump, glide, or use a mount inside the battlefield.
- You can use/equip items once you leave the battlefield. Battles can only be carried out at the circular citadel below.
- There are 5 bases within the circular citadel. You will resurrect at the central floating shrine regardless of your base occupation status.
- Ruthless Crown of Death is created from 2 of the 5 bases within the circular citadel. The following effects will be applied for 1 min upon obtaining a Ruthless Crown of Death: Detecting hidden targets within a 40m range, PvP DMG Increase by 20%, Taken PvP DMG Increase by 30%.
- Mana Awakening Presets have been added.
- The Preset window will be displayed above the Activated Mana list upon opening the Mana Awakening window.
- There will be 1 preset activated by default. You can unlock up to a maximum of 8 presets by using a Mana Awakening Preset Expansion Ticket from the Ruby Shop.
- Each preset has its own Mana Awakening point count, uses its own points, and requires you to unlock at least one node.
- You can change the preset name by clicking on it.
- Resetting Mana Awakening Presets
- Changed the Reset Mana button that resets Mana Awakening into the “Reset Mana Preset” button.
- By clicking on the Reset Mana Awakening button, you will only reset the currently activated preset.
- Item Consumption Upon Node Activation
- Unlocking an item-consuming node will still require you to consume the same item even if this node has been unlocked already from a different preset.
- E.g., when you have spent a “Yellow Transcendent Awakening Stone” to unlock the “Flame Spear” Transcendency node from Preset #1, unlocking the “Flame Spear” Transcendency node upon activating Preset #2 will equally require a “Yellow Transcendent Awakening Stone” to be consumed.
- Season End
- The Mana Awakening tree and Imprints registered to all presets will be reset at the end of the season.
- Shortcut Registration
- Added new preset shortcut options to the Keybinds Tab in Settings [O].
- Added preset shortcuts to the following categories in descending order: Equipment, Skill, Rune Attribute, Mana Awakening (8 shortcuts for each preset category).
- You can’t change your presets during combat.
- Changing Mana Awakening Presets will automatically remove Stealth.
- Cooldown will start upon changing presets and you can't change your presets during cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't change Chat settings when playing the game in German.
- Fixed an issue where the sound of the first skill attribute of Gunner's Explosive Leap was not audible.
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Warrior rune attribute couldn't be applied at once upon resurrection.
- Fixed an issue where the /Laughter social gesture was not visible when playing the game in French.
- Fixed an issue where the client crashed when the % sign appeared in a speech bubble.
- Fixed an issue where the Rune Scroll UI would open when switching screens using Character Appearance Change from the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where certain texts from the House UI were not showing properly when playing the game in French or Spanish.
- Fixed an issue where the Spell Orb text that appears at the start of the Clan War was not showing properly.
Download free Elyon patch on PC (Steam).