A new Shovel Knight Dig patch 1.0.8 is rolling out on PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. According to the official Shovel Knight Dig update 1.0.8 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are still facing several issues with the game.
Read the full details below.
What is new in Shovel Knight Dig Update 1.0.8 Patch Notes? – September 24, 2022
- Fix – Occasional crash when killed by the Drill
- Fix – Selection box alignment in controller button-binding menu
- Fix – Too many rats swarming in mushroom ambush room
- Fix – Falling rocks could sometimes inadvertently kill a swarm of Propeller Rats
- Fix – Gastronomole, in rare occasions, not appear at his station
- Fix – Improper scaling on some accessory icons
- Fix – Troupple Familiar could sometimes be prevented from healing you when interrupted during a heal
- Fix – Some dialog UI was present even after dialog was complete
- Fix – Item physics interactions with War Horn
- Fix – Various soft locks that the player could experience during specific room generations
- Fix – Instances where only 2 of 3 gold gears would generate in a stage
- Fix – Localization bugs and improvements to clarify text
- Fix – Issues with unintended behavior for some relics
- Fix – Inconsistent leaderboard stage displays
- Improvement – General level design changes for Magic Landfill
- Improvement – General level design changes for Smelt
- Improvement – General level design changes for Hive
- Improvement – General level design changes for Water
- Improvement – Attacking Death Bags will recover them
- Improvement – Adjusted difficulty for some bosses
- Improvement – Familiar/Follower movement alignment
- Improvement – General level design improvements for mini Shovel Knight in Mushroom
- Improvement – Pause menu navigation and alignment improvements
- Improved Loading Times and Performance
Download free Shovel Knight Dig version 1.0.8.