Garry’s Mod update patch notes details for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Garry’s Mod patch notes, the latest update adds a new “Select Page” option in addons menu and various other fixes.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Garry Mod patch will fix a few of these issues.
Garry’s Mod January 25 Update Patch Notes
- Added “Select Page” option in Addons menu
Added Half-Life 1 .357 Handgun & Shotgun to NPC usable weapon list (Community Contribution)
Added links to Server and Modding guidelines to Legal tab in Options (Community Contribution)
Improved Eye Poser (Community Contribution)
Fixed a visual bug in Lua Errors section of Problems menu
Fixed Gravity Gun ignoring spin_none interaction for props
Fixed Gravity Gun preferred carry angles ignoring player’s pitch angles
Fixed vehicle collision group not being saved by duplicator
Fixed addon size display when its over 2.1GB
Fixed tooltip position with tall text (Community Contribution)
- Group NPC weapon overrides by category
- Improved ladder prediction
- Made NPC vs NPC killicon behavior consistent with NPC vs Player deaths
- Switched Outdated tags in server browser to use the network version, not the build version, better representing if a server can be joined or not due to an update
- Updated the server browser to no longer be limited to 256 servers per gamemode
- Display disconnect reason in a pop up when encountering a host error in singleplayer
- Reload spawnmenu on language change (Community Contribution)
- Made givecurrentammo always give secondary ammo
- If HUD is disabled, don’t display “Something is creating script errors” overlay (Community Contribution)
- Improve word break for addon descriptions in the Addons menu (Community Contribution)
- Updated language files
- Removed the “Sorry! You can’t spawn that NPC!” message when the server did not have requested NPC, to match behavior of other spawn functions
- Implemented automatic cleanup & limit translations, when they are missing (Community Contribution)
Download free Garry’s Mod update on PC (Steam).