World of Tanks Blitz update 9 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official World of Tanks Blitz patch notes, the latest update added Japanese Heavies, balancing and more. Apart from this, the latest WOT Blitz patch 9 also includes stability fixes.
A previous update was released with gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s WOT patch 9 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
WOT Blitz Update 9 Patch Notes – June 9, 2022
Even More Realism
Reactions and Reports
During this Update, all attachments will be available in the Camouflage menu at a 50% discount!
The Moose Legendary camo for the Lansen C will also be added to the camo selection menu. A beast known for its fearlessness and unpredictability will appear on the turret, cold winter colors will cover the hull, and the tank’s battle name will change to Lansen Moose.
- The top engine’s power-to-weight ratio was increased from 16.76 to 17.5 hp/t.
- Top speed was increased from 45 to 50 km/h.
- Magazine reload time was decreased from 17 to 16.5 s.
- The top engine’s power-to-weight ratio was increased from 14.88 to 15.25 hp/t.
- Top speed was decreased from 50 to 45 km/h.
- The top gun’s dispersion at 100 m was increased from 0.35 to 0.36 m.
- Changes to armor:
- From 110 to 127 mm for the upper glacis plate of the hull.
- From 108/88.9/50.8/127 to 118/96/70.8/167 mm for the turret collar front.
- From 127/127/63.5 to 147/147/72.5 for the oscillating turret front.
- From 127 to 237 mm for the gun’s mantlet.
- From 127 to 107 mm for the commander’s hatch.
- For the top gun, reload time was increased from 8 to 9 s and dispersion at 100 m was increased from 0.38 to 0.39 m.
FCM 50 t
- Reload time was decreased from 7.2 to 6.5 s.
- Dispersion at 100 m was decreased from 0.36 to 0.35 m.
- The T-34/100, Škoda T 25, Object 252U with its Vigilant Legendary camo, as well as the American Eagle attachment were updated to the new graphics quality.
- A progress bar towards receiving a tank will now be shown when tapping the Charm icon or part of the certificate for a tank icon in the Storage.
- Clan supply discounts on tanks will no longer be displayed in the Tech Tree. Instead, you can check the discount on the screen of the selected tank.
- Various screens, descriptions, and notifications were improved.
- General bugs and client crashes were fixed.
Download free World of Tanks update 9 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.