A new TROUBLESHOOTER Abandoned Children update is now available on PC. According to the official Abandoned Children patch notes, the latest update adds various tweaks and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Abandoned Children patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Abandoned Children Patch Notes – March 3, 2023
- Added a ladder to the some of the isolated 2nd floors of the Violent Case ‘A New Name’.
- Added a condition to the Mimicking ability so that it doesn’t mimic target state if a wielder of it already has same state.
- Changed the remaining turns to be applied when Mimicking mimics an ability.
- Changed the activation count limit of ‘Mimicking Attack’ and ‘Mimicking Evastion’ from 3 to 1.
- Removed the Luck mastery from mastery configuration of the Gunner Mungo.
- Fixed a bug that Mimicking Evasion was activated when attacked from an enemy in Hide.
- Fixed a bug that Skull Mask didn’t work.
- Fixed a bug that Ray’s relationship ‘Invisible barrier’ was not disappeared when you get the relationship ‘One step closer’.