A new PUBG update 2.32 (Update 22.2) is rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official PUBG 2.32 patch notes, the latest update adds a new weapon(Famas), weapons balancing and more. Apart from this, PUBG console version 2.32 also includes various improvements.
Previously, a major PUBG update 2.18 added a brand new vehicle – the Food Truck, Changing Weather, various map improvements on Deston, and more. Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s PUBG patch 2.32 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
PUBG 2.32 Patch Notes (Update 22.2) – March 8, 2023
NEW WEAPON: FAMAS
Introducing FAMAS, the latest addition to our Care Package goods. This sleek and powerful French-made assault rifle packs a punch with its high rate of fire, making it a force to be reckoned with in various combat situations. With its unique design and deadly capabilities, FAMAS is sure to become a new favorite for those seeking a reliable AR to dominate your enemies on the Battlegrounds.
- Fire Modes: Single, Burst, and Full-Auto
- Can attach up to the 6x Scope.
- Ammo: 5.56mm
- Damage per shot: 39
- Effective range: 400m
- Rate of fire: 900 RPM
- Available modes
- Spawns in Care Packages, Secret Rooms, Lab Camps, Supply Drops, and Pillar Boxes ONLY.
- Available on every map.
- Normal Matches, Ranked, Training Mode, Team Deathmatch, Custom Matches, Sandbox Mode (PC)
- Unavailable in Custom Match – Esports Mode.
※ The changes below apply to both Normal and Ranked matches.
- AUG has been removed from Care Packages and will now be a world spawn weapon.
- Available on every map.
- Damage: 42 → 41
- Rate of fire: 700 → 750
- Bullet velocity: 940m/s → 890M/S
- Effective range: 90~500 → 60~450
- Recoil has been generally readjusted (slightly increased).
LOOT RECOMMENDATION IMPROVEMENTS
※ The features below may be toggled off through settings.
- The loot recommendation feature will now highlight lootable WEAPON ATTACHMENTS.
- Your Inventory will also highlight recommended ammo/attachments/equipment you have looted.
- Cheers to our upcoming 6th Year Anniversary! Decorative objects such as billboards and more have been added to Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok.
- Added several hills in the valley between Barclift and Turrita to block more sightlines while traveling between towns and to make it a little safer to travel.
- Added a dirt race track on the peninsula south of Sancarna to help block sightlines and create an interesting space to traverse while moving through the lowland area between the main road and the hill.
- Erangel’s Hall of Fame has been updated to commemorate the winning team, Natus Vincere, of PGC 2022. The Hall of Fame includes:
- Honor Board
- AUG has been added to Team Deathmatch and Custom Matches.
- Mk12 and ACE32 have been added to Esports Mode.
- AUG remains a Care Package weapon in Esports Mode.
- AUG has been removed from Esports Mode – Global Rule Settings.
- AUG remains a Care Package weapon in Esports Mode.
- The in-game UI for weapon and attachment descriptions has been revamped to convey information more clearly and effectively.
- The updated UI will display essential details, such as Damage per Bullet, DPS, Rate of Fire, Muzzle Velocity, Stability, and Effective Range.
- The UI for displaying a weapon’s category and required ammunition type has also undergone improvements.
- In addition to the weapon-related updates, the Lobby UI has also received a general facelift, resulting in more cohesive and organized designs.
- A Tier system has been added to Survival Mastery. Level up beyond 500 and receive new rewards along the way!
- You may now move up a single Tier and begin again from Level 1 every time you level up from Level 499.
- The maximum Tier you can reach is Tier 5.
- New Rewards
- NORMAL REWARD : Instead of the usual BP, you will now receive a Supply Loot Cache per level up regardless of your Tier. (Receive up to 499 Supply Loot Caches max!)
- TIER-UP REWARD : Receive a Survival Mastery Medal. The Medal will be upgraded for each Tier you level up.
- The Overview page on both your Career and Profile tabs will display your current leaderboard rank of the Season.
- The highest rank you’ve reached of all time will also be displayed (starting from at least Platinum V).
- New item sets have been added to the Hunter’s Chest and Archivist’s Chest.
- Survivor Pass: Deston
- Bunny Academy
- Burning Chicken Festival
- Two new item sets have been added to Special Crafting.
- (Steam) A game file integrity check pop-up will show when you open the client with damaged files.
- General in-game bugs have been fixed.
- The option to make smoke effects from explosions appear natural against the lighting, depending on the weather, was found to be missing in certain weather conditions. As a result, it has been reintroduced and is now available again in the following maps:
- Miramar – Clear
- Taego – Clear
- Deston – Overcast
- Karakin – Sunset
- Training Mode – Sunset
- Fixed collision, texture, performance, and more general issues in Training Mode.
- Fixed the issue where attacks coming from a certain range pass through cover and damage you.
- Fixed the issue where a Crossbow’s Bolt remains on the Drone even after you recall it.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s arm bends awkwardly when you lean/peek while crouching and moving.
- Fixed the issue where a moving Emote is immediately played, skipping the standing animation, when you use it while crouching/prone.
- Fixed the issue where the thermal effect does not show up for the Thermal 4x Scope in Replay/Death Cam.
- Fixed the issue where the sound of the Porter/Pony Coupe suddenly reduces from a certain perspective.
- Fixed the crash issue regarding the use of Mortars.
- Fixed the irregular crash issue when the Inventory is open.
- (PC) Fixed the irregular issue where a different player far off receives damage from your fires.
- (PC) Fixed the irregular flickering of the Blizzard Zone’s visual effects.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where you are unable to unmute yourself on voice chat when you enter a new session after you mute yourself using shortcut keys in a previous match.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where the Limited Interact feature does not work when ADS is binded to the LB button.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where the sound of a thrown Spike Trap is different per perspective.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where the sound of a Motorbike/Buggy suddenly stops after a certain time.
- Fixed collision, texture, performance, and more general issues in Vikendi.
- Fixed the issue where you can hold onto the Emergency Pickup and teleport to the place it was before it got pushed aside by the train in Vikendi.
- Fixed the issue where the item name and tier is displayed when you hover over the Saw-tooth Machete on the preview page of the Super Soldier Set.
- Fixed the issue where the notification icon does not disappear from a received Key Fragment in the Workshop.
- Fixed the issue where the Replace Attachment interaction UI displays the incorrect weapon icon.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where the Sticky Bomb icon was missing in Replay – Highlight when a player makes a kill with a Sticky Bomb.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where the killfeed does not show up when the remaining number of alive players decrease during a match.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where numerous Key Fragments are created and are shown as a minus amount after you craft a Key with Key Fragments at the Workshop.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where you are able to click only a part of the Acquired/Unacquired button at the Hideout – Weapon page.
- (PC) Fixed the issue where a friend who is displayed as offline is displayed as In a Match when they enter a match.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where the Cancel interaction UI is displayed as the previous keybinding when you change your Interact/Limited Interact to different keys during a match.
- (Console) Fixed the indefinite line of the Preview button on the Store – Add-Ons page.
ITEMS & SKINS
※ Clipping issue: Graphics that are shown outside the visible part of an image/object.
- Fixed the clipping issue when you use certain weapons with the Phoenix Jacket equipped.
- Fixed the clipping issue when you equip the Big Bad’s Hood with the Black Bunny Headband.
- Fixed the issue where a female character’s wrists turn transparent when equipping the Twitch Rivals Bomber Jacket with the Sleek Punk Top.
- Fixed the clipping issue when a male character equips fuffenz’s Shirt with High Waisted Shorts (Blue).
- Fixed the issue where the character’s arm is displayed awkwardly when holding Shotguns in Customize.
- Fixed the clipping issue when you equip a Helmet (Level 2) with an Apocalypse Hairstyle and NieR:Automata – 9S’s Combat Goggles equipped.
- Fixed the issue where your sight is partially covered in ADS with the Azure Dragon Jacket equipped.
- (PC) Fixed the irregular clipping issue when a female character crouches or switches primary weapons with the Venus Club Outfit equipped.
Download free PUBG version 2.32 for PS4 and Xbox One.