Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) update patch notes are now available on Xbox consoles and Windows PCs. According to the official FH5 patch notes, the latest update adds quality-of-life changes and improvements. Apart from this, today’s FH5 patch also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Forza Horizon 5 update added a new horizon story (Made in Mexico), 2 new Speed Zones, 12 new Accolades, and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s FH5 September 13 patch will fix a few of these issues.
FH5 servers are currently down on Xbox and PC. Check FH5 server status here.
FH5 Patch Notes (February Update) – February 28, 2023
Series 18 Release Notes – “Horizon Wilds Takeover”
- “#43” Badge
- Hoonigan and Horizon Wilds Takeover Collector Accolades
- Forza LINK chat phrase “GO FAST RISK EVERY THANG”
- EventLab props “Lucky Cat” and “Red Dinosaur Piñata”
- Dinosaur Outfit
- Return of the Stunt Park Stadium
- Horizon Wilds Festival decorations
- Mural Photo decorations for Series Photo Challenges
- Collectible Piñata Dinosaur
- New To Forza
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro
- 2021 Sierra 700R
- Returning To Forza
- 1981 Subaru Brat
- 1985 Nissan Safari
- 1986 #2 Audi S1
- 2015 Honda Trophy Truck
- 2016 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 9 Ford Focus RS RX
- Fixed an issue where setting the Hot Wheels Outpost as the player home could prevent the Horizon Mexico Festival Outpost from being set as the player home
- Fixed an issue where PR Stunt records could reset back to 1 star while the personal best score was displaying a higher amount
- Fixed an issue where players could drive out of the environment when customizing a car
- Fixed an issue that unintendedly reset car masteries for a vehicle if listed on the Auction House
- Fixed an issue with “Mission Complete” Accolade which was not getting completed for some players
- Improvements made to Treasure Chests spawn upon solving the riddle
- General performance and stability fixes
- Fixed an issue with the 1965 Ford Hoonicorn where the rear trunk bay was appearing blurred once opened in Forza Vista
- Fixed an issue with the 1995 Toyota MR2 where some shadows would appear near the body of the rear wheel while using BOMEX side skirts
- Fixed an issue with the 2021 MG6 XPower where players couldn’t paint mirrors and wings following the first colour change through the customization menu
- Improvements made to player online connectivity to alleviate some reported regional ISP issues, particularly in Argentina and Slovenia
- Fixed an issue where the props budget UI wasn’t getting updated correctly when an object was removed
- Addressed an issue that caused PR Stunts to reset to one star despite the Personal Best score displaying a higher amount has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that unintendedly reset Car Masteries for a vehicle if listed on the Auction House.
- To alleviate some regional ISP issues, particularly in Argentina, we’ve made improvements to online player connectivity.
- For some players, an issue with the Treasure Chest not spawning in the game upon solving the riddle persisted. We’ve made further improvements to fix this for all players.
- Fixed the miscalculation on the EventLab Props Budget UI when an object is removed.
- Some players couldn’t unlock the “Mission Complete” Accolade despite fulfilling the required objective. This has been fixed.
- Addressed an issue which allowed players to unintentionally drive out of the environment while customizing a car.
- Unintended shadows would appear near the rear wheels of the 1995 Toyota MR2 GT when using BOMEX side skirts. This has been fixed.
- Addressed an issue which prevented players from setting the Horizon Festival Outpost as their Player House while the Hot Wheels Festival Outpost is set as the Player House has been fixed.
Download free Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) patch on Xbox One, PC, and Windows 10.